Zsuzsika is an assistant professor at the Cognitive Psychology Unit of Leiden University, the Netherlands. There she studies neural and computational mechanisms of metacontrol states of cognitive control as part of the ERC Advanced Grant project headed by Prof. Bernhard Hommel. She also teaches Bachelor’s and Master’s courses in the fields of Cognitive Neuroscience, Neurochemistry, Neuroimaging, Decision Making, and Cognitive Control and coordinates the interdisciplinary minor Brain & Cognition at Leiden Institute for Brain & Cognition and Institute of Psychology, Leiden University.
- Loss of brain graph network efficiency in alcohol dependence (2017)
- Slips of action and sequential decisions: A cross-validation study of tasks assessing habitual and goal-directed action control (2016)
- Computationele psychiatrie: Een toekomst voor wiskundige modellen in de classificatie en behandeling van psychopathologie? (2015)
- The role of habits and motivation in human drug addiction: A reflection (2014)
- Behavioral and neuroimaging evidence for overreliance on habit learning in alcohol-dependent patients (2013)