Hanneke Hendriks (1985) works as an assistant professor at the Department of Social and Organisational Psychology at Leiden University. She wrote her dissertation entitled “Let's talk about alcohol: The role of interpersonal communication and health campaigns” at the Department of Communication Science (ASCoR) at the University of Amsterdam. Her research focuses on the predictors, processes, and effects of interpersonal health communication. She was recently awarded a Veni-grant to further continue and expand upon her work regarding online communication about alcohol.
- What do students talk about when they talk about alcohol. (2015)
- Predicting health: The interplay between interpersonal communication and health campaigns. (2015)
- Predicting health: The interplay between interpersonal communication and health campaigns. (2014)
- Changing the conversation: The influence of emotions on conversational valence and alcohol consumption. (2014)
- Talking about alcohol consumption: Health campaigns, conversational valence, and binge drinking intentions. (2012)